Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Suicide Pills

Wanna die a slow and painful death? with blood in the urine, stones in your bladder? Kidney failure anyone?

I've got a whole pack of these stuff.
-


-
Got a feeling that i'll be leavin' soon (in *that* context), after eating like 4 of these... bout a week back, before the tainted milk 'crisis'. Before the effect kicks in, i'll try my best to finish this blog post. Atleast my cause of death can be determined. Bwahahaha
-

-
Yummy Yummy Yummy! Trying my best to keep my hands off these little yummies.. oh my oh my... I dont want to be remembered as the first death in Malaysia. Hahaha They're simply irresistable!
Maybe it's the protein in the candy tat made me grow up tall and strong. I remember eating those when i was waaay younger.. During my *sadly missed* school days. :)
Or actually it's not caused by the protein, but because of that additive. This melamine infused candy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine might have some side effects, giving me super powers, such as being able to late nights, the ability to sleep during classes, and the uncanny ability of probability manipulation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longshot, (aka, being able to tembak during exams)...
-
I need to get some sleep...


No comments: